10-Port Gigabit with 8-Port PoE+ Unmanaged Switch TP-LINK TL-SG1210MP
– THIẾT BỊ MẠNG TP-LINK TL-SG1210MP is an unmanaged switch with 10 Gigabit ports that requires no configuration and provides 8 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
– 9 × gigabit RJ45 ports, and 1 × gigabit combo SFP/RJ45 Port.
– 8 × PoE+ ports transfer data and power via a single cable with a total power budget of 123W.
– Compliance with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+, the switch supports PoE Power up to 30W for each PoE port.
– Up to 250m data and power transmission range under Extend Mode.
– Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of the sensitive applications.
– Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance.
– Automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices with PoE Auto Recovery.
– Plug and play with no configuration required.
– Fanless design reduces power consumption and works silently in its location.